The Parc Naturel Régional du Luberon (the Luberon natural regional park) covers about 230 square miles on either side of the Luberon mountain range in southeastern France. The area includes a few towns, many small villages, remote farms, mountainous terrain, and beautiful countryside, encompassing a wide diversity of natural beauty and heritage.
This map features the locations we visit during The Luberon Experience, the week-long small-group tour we lead based in Bonnieux. We hope the map and other pages on this website will be a resource for everyone who wants to enjoy the Luberon, whether you’re considering our trip or an independent vacation. Perhaps you’ll be like us… a weeklong vacation turned into a lifetime love affair!
- Red: Our Luberon Experience home base, the village of Bonnieux
- Blue: Places we visit during the Luberon Experience week
- Green: Other cities, towns and points of interest in Provence
- Train: Avignon TGV station
- Plane: Marseille Provence airport at Marignane
View Luberon Experience in a larger map